Well, here we go. I'm obviously inches away from going tattoo crazy again. What's pushing me over the edge? Well, let me tell you:
- Right this second, the impetus for ths post is Needled, a newish tattoo-focused blog edited by a super-hot redhead with rilly kewl tats. The first post I found was this one on tattoo and copyright - something about which my opinions are mostly unformed, yet substantially mixed.
- I've also been picking ups some books recently (mostly for picture gazing, but there's some interesting history in there).
- The National Geographic Channel has aired a couple shows recently about tattoos.
- I caught the first episode of Miami Ink -- It's pretty good. (Also caught Inked -- Not so good.)
- My coat of arms is really bugging me. It healed rather crappily and is in dire need of touch up. But I'm not content to do just that, no. I want to extend it so that it wraps my whole forearm. Yay!
- I've also been working on a drawing for a dagger, which will go on my other forearm.
- Then there are the dozen or so other ideas I have in mind....
- I'm even having ideas for other people. My motorcyle cohort Erik says he wants and anchor and I have a killer idea for one that would suit him perfectly.
I need more money...