- How about next time you don't teach your dog to jump out of windows?
- Nothings says "Welcome to the world!" like a woman giving birth pissed drunk.
- When it comes to real creativity, there's nothing like taking what your pet does naturally and selling it off as "art".
- But as long as we're talking about not actually doing your own work, we may as well add offshoring your day job.
- Then there's just questionable judgement. Like say, whipping off you condom mid-tryst with a prostitute. And then being convicted of endangerment. And, oh yeah, he's married. Classy!
- Road rage is often the result of bad judgement. And people make poor choices when they are under stress -- like trying to escape an oncoming hurricane, maybe. But thinking you can plow through a line of cars and people with your RV is just silly.
- In the interest of ending on an up-note: One badass rooster.
Jackasses, all of 'em! (Except the rooster.)