- Endangered Condors Soar Over Grand Canyon
On some days, as many as 25 to 30 condors soar over the canyon area â€” more birds than were in existence a generation ago when officials decided to capture and breed them.
- Agent: We'll see what options are out there
Peter Forsberg wants to return to the Colorado Avalanche if a proposed salary cap doesn't make him too expensive for the club, his agent says.
Well, it's been nice having him around...
- In three fights recently, boxers have just quit. Is this a trend? Is it a self-preservation thing? Might be smart in the long run, though I really question Kostya Tszyu's choice in particular.
- I don't care how much you love animals, don't go out in the highway!
An Illinois woman who stopped to help a family of ducks cross Interstate 90/39 on Wednesday morning ended up in the hospital after she was hit by a car and thrown 60 feet.
- German police can't catch record-breaking speeder
A motorcyclist captured on film by German police racing at 251 km per hour (155 mph) on a road near Berlin has set a new unofficial national record for speeding, Bild newspaper reported on Monday.
He'd better watch out for ducks at that speed!
- Naked Bike Ride shocks London — Warning: British body parts in full view. ;) See also (if you dare!)
- So the Senate can't manage to pass a bill outlawing lynching, but they can probably agree to apologize for that fact...?!
- Smooth move: If you're the President of a nation, it's best not to publish your cell phone number. Jackass.