Things that are awesome (some of which may have been previously mentioned here) in no particular order:
- Sushi + beer + sake + friends = AWESOME
- Live burlesque. Also, The Wife potentially taking burlesque classes. :D
- Absinthe. I'm digging on Kübler, which is locally available now. Admittedly, I talk more people into not trying absinthe than I talk into trying it. It's not for everyone.
- Rock Band. I'm pretty useless on anything except the singing, but it's more fun than Karaoke Revolution because the other people are playing along with you. Drumming is unpossible for me.
- Tiki bars. Especially the Tiki Torch in Edgewater. I know one of the owners, so I'm psyched to give it a shot. I'll be toting The Wife and her mother down this Saturday, I believe. Daddy needs a Mai Tai with a quickness!
- Anita O'Day. Holy crap! How have I never heard of her until now? Best thing to ever happen to me thanks to Plurk. (If you're not already a Twitter user, you might try Plurk instead.) Also loving Sarah Vaughn these days.
- The Silent Years. The Globe comes out soon.
- Going to the doctor to get my first physical in who knows how many years. It seems I'm doing well. (I still have to do blood work, though.)
- Michael Phelps. Yeah... WOW.
- The iPhone 3G. Lots of people gripe about various things, but in general I say it's damned amazing.
- Dark Knight. Saw it on IMAX. It was pretty good.
- Rumbi fish tacos. I'm stunned, but these are currently my favorite fish tacos.
- Knowing one of the guys on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter.
- Fuelly. All the cool kids are doing it.
- Bumping into an acquaintance and having their first comment be "You look good."
And other stuff, too. That's a pretty good list for now, though.