Or... Y'know... A bulleted list of junk from the internets:
- A couple from my tsrly quotes:
- It's St. Paddy vs. Jesus this year as the Easter Holy Week overlaps St. Patrick's Day. Quite a conundrum for the Irish Catholics, eh? Luckily, my personal beer worship won't be affected.
- The hairstyles of Japanese women might reflect the state of the Japanese economy. Or it might be a coincidence, but people don't bother to mention that.
- Dick Cavett has fond memories of chess genius (and batshit crazy anti-semite) Bobby Fischer
- I'll admit that it makes me a little nervous to even link to this.
- Parents: praise hard work, not natural ability.
- The Wife's reaction to this story, which took place about a mile from our house: "Who the heck robs a Hobby Lobby?!"
- Still unsure if your favorite TV show is coming back after the writer's strike? Here's the 411.
- The Wife is on a comic kick right now, so here's a list of 8 comic books to read before you die, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
That is all.