- Sting can no longer sing the unsingable parts in "Roxanne". Suck.
- Prince was wasted introducing Beyonce.
- Dixie Chicks?! Gads.
- I love me some Wyclef. He and Shakira were actually a highlight.
- The tiny in-audience stage was a horrible idea. At least as far as giving/receiving awards goes.
- Gnarls Barkley did a boring slo-mo version of "Crazy", but it's worth mentioning for the apparent choir, which seemed to be made up of astronauts. OMG LOL!
- Far too much Eagles by Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flats. Dear lord make it stop.
- RIAA: "We will destroy these children if you don't stop pirating our music!" What? He actually didn't mention piracy? Huh...
- Who the hell was that dancing for the James Brown thing? And I guess that was Mr. Brown's original cape dude...?
- The "My Grammy Moment" thing wasn't even tragic. I suppose all the contestants were already in the record industry pipeline.
- The DIXIE CHICKS?!?!? Huh...
- Never really pictured Chris Rock as a RHCP fan. Then they won best rock album for that snoozer of theirs. Guh.
- Oh, come on now... The Dixie Chicks?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?
A blog about stuff & junk by Jake Sutton