Shay has another update on Da Kine's status. It's mostly good. He's in Hawaii and has a crack team of ninja doctors working on his injuries. Just for the record, these are them:
- Three left side skull fractures
- One Right side Skull Fracture
- Subdural Hematomaâ€™s (Now gone)
- Epidural Hematoma (There but getting better)
- Right side brain contusion
- Pelvis fractured twice
- Fractured shoulder
- Collapsed lung (not yet fully inflated, put on O2)
- Broken ribs
- Fractured tibia
- Kneecap knocked out of alignment
- Tendons and severe lacerations of right hand
I figure his tennis, ballet, boxing, and Xtreme Tai Chi carreers are all a wash. And he may never play the violin again.
(Seriously, I'm glad and a little amazed that I can joke about it.)
In other news, it sounds like Shane and his wife Courtney may be moving to Boston. I'm disappointed to lose my Hawaiian tour guide, but that's exciting news.