Today our building management people set up some fun St. Paddy's Day fare in our lobby. (I know... Wrong day... I guess they have four buildings to entertain... Or something...) So, what yummy treats do you suppose they had for us? Well, I'll tell you!
- GREEN shamrock cookies with GREEN sugar sprinkled on top!
- Grapes – because they're GREEN!
- Honeydew mellon chunks – because they're GREEN!
- Kiwi bits – because they're GREEN!
That was the extent of the solid foodstuffs, but then there was a coice of beverages, as well:
- St. Patty's Punch! White grape juice and 7-Up. That'll drive out the snakes! (It's not GREEN, though....)
- Lime-aid! Because it's GREEN! It's limey! (Hey! That's not Irish!)
Jaysus, Mary, and Joseph it was a sad affair.